In order to comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding information society services and electronic commerce, following is the general information for this website:
These general conditions (hereinafter, the "General Conditions") regulate the use of all the services of this website (hereinafter "the Portal") that BARCELONA PARKINSON SL provides to Internet users. By the mere use of the Portal, users express their acceptance of same, without reservation, and which may be modified by BARCELONA PARKINSON SL at any time. Users are also subject to all those particular conditions, notices, or regulations of instructions that are brought to their attention, in relation to the contents or specific services, as foreseen in these General Conditions, as long as they do not object.
INFORMATION FOR THE USER
BARCELONA PARKINSON SL, is responsible for the handling of the User´s personal data, and states that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following handling information is provided:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
This document constitutes the DATA PROTECTION POLICY, and is applicable to all personal data that BARCELONA PARKINSON SL handles in relation to the User. The following is the identifying data of the party RESPONSIBLE for data handling:
|Responsible Party||BARCELONA PARKINSON SL|
|CIF (Business identification number)||B-63200471|
|Mailing address||C/ Gaudí, 11-13. 08243 Manresa|
|Telephone||93 877 39 27|
|Contact information for the Delegate for Data Protection (DPD-DPO)||email@example.com|
Purpose: For what purposes do we use your Data?
In BARCELONA PARKINSON SL we use the information provided by interested persons for the purposes indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each use:
1. To be able to provide correct healthcare in our hospital centers. This purpose is specified in the following services:
- Your health information can be used for prevention and medical diagnosis, the performance of medical treatments, and / or the management of health services, with all our professionals being bound by professional secrecy. This purpose includes the generation of a clinical history (discharge of the patient, follow-up, and evolution).
- In the vital interest of our patients in those cases in which they are physically or legally incapacitated to give their consent (for example, to go to the Emergency Department of one of our centers).
- Appointment reminders via email, SMS, and/or similar services (instant messaging).
- In order to improve your experience as a user and throughout the course of the relationship you have with our center we can:
- Send useful information for your future consultations in our center. This information can be sent through email. We will create a "health profile", based on the information provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, automated decisions will not be made based on said profile.
- Send satisfaction surveys in order to better meet your expectations and improve your level of satisfaction as a patient.
- Purposes derived from the provision of healthcare (including, among others, administrative and billing management).
2. For scientific or statistical research purposes to improve the quality, health and wellbeing of our patients (participation in biomedical studies). We carry out procedures to make your Personal Data anonymous and/or pseudo-anonymous. Occasionally, BARCELONA PARKINSON SL may perform procedures on the patient's personal data so that it is not possible to find a relationship between an identified or identifiable physical person and the personal data processed. These procedures will be applied in order to process the data for purposes of scientific or statistical research.
3. With express consent, for example, to offer you, including electronically, products and services of BARCELONA PARKINSON SL that may be of interest to you. These services are limited solely to the health sector. BARCELONA PARKINSON SL will use a patient´s personal data of a general nature in order to offer new products and services that may meet their needs and interests, improve those products and services, better meet their expectations, and improve their level of patient satisfaction. We will elaborate a "commercial profile", based on the information provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, automated decisions will not be made based on said profile.
4. Compliance with obligations, that correspond to BARCELONA PARKINSON SL by legal mandate. On certain occasions, BARCELONA PARKINSON SL will need to handle the patient's Personal Data in order to comply with certain legally established obligations. Among others, BARCELONA PARKINSON SL will deal with the Personal Data in order to comply with the obligations established in regulations in effect regarding healthcare, taxes, and the protection of personal data.
Duration of data processing: How long will your data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the treatment goals, and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose it will be erased with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudo-anonymity of the data, or the total destruction of the same.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the data shall be kept in accordance with the provisions of both national and regional health regulations applicable in each case, namely:
|Min. 5 YEARS||Health centers have the obligation to preserve clinical documentation under conditions that guarantee their correct maintenance and security, although not necessarily in the original support, for proper patient care during the appropriate time in each case and, at least, for five years counted from the discharge date of each healthcare process.||Article 17.1 of Law 41/2002 of November 14, on patient autonomy and rights and obligations regarding information and clinical documentation.|
|OTHER CONDITIONS||Clinical documentation will also be kept for legal purposes in accordance with current legislation. It will also be maintained when there are epidemiological, research, or organizational and operational reasons of the National Health System. Its treatment will be done in such a way that identification of the affected persons is avoided as much as possible.||Article 17.2 of Law 41/2002 of November 14, on patient autonomy and rights and obligations regarding information and clinical documentation.|
From the clinical history, the following documentation should be kept, along with the identifying data for each patient, for at least fifteen years from the date of discharge of each care process:
a) Informed consent forms.
b) Discharge reports.
c) Surgical reports and birth registration.
d) Data related to anesthesia.
e) Reports of complementary explorations.
f) Necropsy reports.
g) Pathology reports. The processes of digitalization of the clinical history that are carried out must facilitate access to it from any point of the National Health System. For this purpose, mechanisms must be established to make possible, through the individual health card, a connection between the clinical records that each patient has in the organs, centers, and services of the National Health System, and that allow access by health professionals to the clinical information and the exchange of said information among the healthcare mechanisms of the autonomous communities, in accordance with the provisions on protection of personal data.
|Law 21/2000 of December 29. CA Catalonia (Rights to information concerning health and autonomy of the patient, and clinical documentation).|
Legitimization: What is the reason for data collection and handling?
To be able to provide you with healthcare. In any case, data processing for the primary purpose is done in the interests of prevention and medical diagnosis, performance of medical treatments, and / or the management of health services, with all of our professionals being bound by professional secrecy.
In the vital interest of our patients in the case that they are physically or legally incapacitated to give their consent (for example, going to the Emergency Room in our center).
For scientific or statistical research purposes to improve the quality, health, and well-being of our patients. (Participation in biomedical studies).
With express consent, for example, to offer you -including by electronic means- products and services of BARCELONA PARKINSON SL that may be of interest to you. These services are limited only to the health sector.
Compliance with obligations that correspond to BARCELONA PARKINSON SL by legal mandate. (Comply with the obligations established in regulations related to healthcare, taxes, and the protection of personal data).
For legitimate interests in said data handling, such as the internal administrative purposes of BARCELONA PARKINSON SL, or so that we can better meet your expectations and improve your level of satisfaction as a patient (participation in satisfaction surveys).
Recipients: To which recipients are data communicated?
We will cede your data when necessary to provide health care services correctly. Specifically, we will transfer data to third parties such as:
- Mutual companies and insurance companies.
- Mutual insurers for workplace accidents.
- Health Centers.
- Prosthetic services.
- Medical laboratories external to the center.
- Health follow-up companies.
- Subcontracted employees.
- Public Administrations, Tax Agency, Courts and other competent authorities.
- Judicial Authorities.
Rights: What are your rights when we share your data?
|Access||Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not BARCELONA PARKINSON SL is using personal data that concerns them.||You can exercise your rights at:|
Data Protection Department
C/ Gaudí 11-13
Phone: 93 877 39 27
|Correction||Interested persons have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data.|
|Elimination||Anyone may request the deletion of their personal data once they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.|
|Disagreement||Anyone may oppose the processing of their data for the purposes of services that are not of interest to them. In this case, BARCELONA PARKINSON SL will stop handling the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defend potential claims.|
|Limitation on Handling||In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 RGPD, interested parties may request limitation of the handling of their data in the following cases:|
|Portability||By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured electronic format of common use and mechanical reading and transmit them to another responsible person.|
How can you exercise your rights?
If you believe that BARCELONA PARKINSON SL has not treated your data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact our data protection delegate at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you must accompany your application with your ID or equivalent document that proves your identity.
The exercise of these rights is free.
What complaint processes are there?
Interested parties have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate Control Authority in matters of data protection, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights. They can be contacted through the Web page http://www.agpd.es.